Thursday, July 18, 2013

Best is Better - An Introduction

I'd like to introduce to you, my soul. Each and every part of me dwells in a universe of positivity and self-motivation. A beautiful quote I have use for about 5 years now:

I am here for a purpose and that purpose is to grow into a mountain, not to shrink to a grain of sand. Henceforth will I apply all my efforts to become the highest mountain of all and I will strain my potential until it cries for mercy. -- Og Mandino

You can find it in my WHY section of the home page of this site. And you will see that it will never be removed.

There is always something that can be done to better yourself. From taking sips of water to climbing to the summit. Whatever it is, go get it. It will make you the best you can be. That is why here we live by "Good is great but best is better".

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment